HOLTON BUGGS LEFT YTB

HOLTON BUGGS LEFT YTB
ATTENTION YTB REPS.....SAVE YOUR BUSINESS!
Numerous Directors have left YTB recently, the most notable among them being Holton Buggs. Holton was the quickest growing Director in YTB history and he's all over YTB videos. Holton left YTB shortly after Convention August 2008), sending chock waves through the company.



In addition to Holton Buggs, another high profile Level 2 YTB Director, Joe Reid (President’s Club Sapphire Ring & CRTA Instructor), has also left now! The big players are moving and securing their positions with our company now.... Don't Get Left Behind, Secure Your Future Today!

July 2008 - YTB loses appeal for IATA re-instatement (If it wasn’t an important certification, they wouldn’t have tried to get it back).
8000 RTA's quit YTB between April 2008 & June 2008, and this was before news of the California Attorney General's Lawsuit hit!
Industry experts expect massive attrition over the next 180 days to YTB’s remaining 131,000 RTA’s.
YTB lays-off 17 employees the beginning of Sept. 2008...... Money problems?
YTB reports 3.7 million in losses thus far for 2008, completely wiping out last years gains.
August 2008 - YTB facing shutdown in California (2nd largest location of YTB RTA’s), due to lawsuit filed by California’s Attorney General
August 2008 - Illinois Attorney General opens joint investigation with California, which could close YTB’s doors if they file suit as California has already. Why could Illinois Attorney General put YTB out of business? Simple, YTB’s corporate office is based in Illinois!
YTB’s new enrollments hit all time low due to massive levels of negative press, which are only going to get worse!
Are You Going To Watch Your Team Disappear Over The Next 90 to 180 Days As More Bad News Roles Out, Or Act To Save Your Business? 8000 RTA's Quit in The Last 90 Days, How Many in The Next 90 Days? Don't Just Hope Everything's Going To Work Out, Make It Work Out For The Best By Acting Now To Protect Your Team!
ISN'T IT TIME FOR YOUR TEAM TO GET SOME GOOD NEWS? DON'T WAIT FOR THEM TO LEAVE ON THEIR OWN, OR FOR YTB TO GO UNDER, LEAD THEM NOW!

Seneca Johnson
832-640-0286

Traverus Travel

Wow This company Really Pays. You share this opportunity with someone and they get started for only $119.00 and they can become a CTA. Certified Travel Agent which is recognized by the Entire travel industry. You can Join Traverus Travel from anywhere in the world as they are international. Other companies are not International and many Charge $500.oo upto 1500.00 just to be in a travel membership club or an RTA -referring travel agent.

What I have found is that those companies charging more than Traverus Travel don't even pay back as much to the reps. When a Rep Sells a Travel agent Package in Traverus for 119.00 The rep get $70.00 commission and the sponosor of the rep gets $30.00 = $100 the company is only getting $19!!! Wow that shows integrity that the company really wants to reward the reps.

*These figures are based on the companies coded bonus payout



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why We Left YTB

This is my story of why I left YTB!!!!!!!!!!!
I want you to understand, it is not that YTB or any other opportunity is not a good opportunity, most still are! Sometimes there is just a better opportunity, and
We have to go where the best opportunity for our families , team mates

I had about 169 people in my YTB group after about 2 year ½ years 39 active RTA's in my power team.
I did OK with YTB I personally sponsored 65 of those people, but my problem was that my organization was not having similar success, no duplication and I started losing RTA's.
I went to 6 CRTA training's and met people all over the country and on My Space that were having the same problems!

We all figured out that there were three major problems with the marketing plan and some others,.. But these three major ones is what kills it.
1 Cost!
2 Aussie 6 up program, you need to give up your first 6 to get to your power team ( the average person only ever enrolls 2.3)
3 95% of the people never get to the residual income, because they never get to their power team, or if they do it is very small.

I was introduced to TraVerus a couple of times but didn't look at it seriously until 10 months ago, once I looked at it I could no longer ethically promote YTB, I only needed one more for my next $1000.00 bonus but I couldn't do it because it just wouldn't be right.

So I emailed and called all of my down line and explained that I had found a company in the same business, “Travel" that had a better marketing plan for the team to succeed .
I had to cancel my YTB membership because I can no longer promote YTB as the best opportunity that I have ever seen.
I told my down line I would love for them to come see for themselves, and whatever they choose I would support them as a leader!

This has been the best thing I have ever done for my organization as well as myself, I hope you understand how incredible this opportunity is for you and anyone you have or will bring in the future, but you need to make your own decision!

If you would like to know not only help yourself , and your team let me know
be blessed
Angelique

People are finding out we at TraVerus have a better system for the average person to succeed!
Here are some statistics that were given to me from one of their leaders last night, from the YTB financials, anyone that wants’ to verify this info can through their financials.


"I joined YTB in March 2007 and worked the industry from Mar till 28 Dec 07. I made Power team Leader in the first 4 days but couldn't find people to duplicate my 6 people matrix. I had 6 people in my first team who couldn't do anything. 5 of them never made a check.

On 28 Dec 07 I decided to make the change from YTB to Traverus Travel, In 47 hours I built a team of 54 people with 11 Regional Executives and Promoting myself to National Executive for Traverus Travel in Germany.

The marketing tools and duplications system of 2 people on your team and your 3rd is codes to you for a pay out is unlike any other plan in the industry. The amount of money that will filter thru my team in first 3 days cant be matched from any other company back going back into the peoples hands."

All 6 of the Personnel in my YTB 1st Team followed me to Traverus and each obtained the level of Regional Executive in 1 Day!!!!!

See you at the Top

Craig M. Buchan
National Executive


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I switched from YTB to Traverus for a very simple reason... to make more money and help other people make more money. See I was in YTB for a couple of years and did quite well the first year. Our team grew to 450+ people (which isn't hard to do with travel). I was making bonuses left and right and everything was great--as long as I kept hitting that bonus.

The problem... even though some of my team members bonuses many times, the majority of them never hit it once. Now I know you may be thinking... why would I switch so close to becoming a Director with YTB? I am much bigger on how much a position pays than the title it carries. When I compared how much money a team of 500 would pay me in YTB versus a team of 500 in Traverus, it was a "no brainer". See my goal! bsp;has always been to create a long-term income that would pay full time money residually.

With YTB, I earned great money with the "up-front bonuses" but when they stopped, the residual was really bad. It wasn't the kind of money I needed to pay my bills. What I found was that when my team started to lose momentum because they weren't making the money they thought they would, they started dropping out like crazy. We'd bring in 30 and lose 20. So we were working really hard, but not getting ahead. Kind of like driving a Ferrari but going only 5 miles per hour. People didn't drop out because they didn't like the business.

They just couldn't find enough people who were willing to pay the $500 it costs to get started. With Traverus being just $169, I knew I could help more people succeed. And with the back-end matrix, I knew I could help more people stay in the business and actually make a lot more money than they were spending. Instead of helping! them find 7 people who would pay $500, I just need to help p them find 3 people who would pay $169. Instead of them receiving $2 monthly residual for each person, they could receive up to $11 per person every month.

Instead of them 50% matching their personals, they would 100% match their personals and each of their first two, and their first two and so on. All I did was put the math to a little business sense and that sealed the deal. I also like the fact that Traverus has those awesome "Member Trips" and they're already in over 30 countries. Now, please don't misunderstand this message. I have great admiration for YTB and its leaders and I will never speak badly about the company.

But I'm a business person and had to make a business decision based merely on the numbers and a little common sense. Putting the two side-by-side, Traverus straight out pays more and is easier to build. Being somewhat of a success coach, I need to work with systems that will work for the masses. So I was willing to ! give up what I had built so I could help more people build the same thing for themselves. When I found Traverus, or should I say when it found me, I found a system that will do just that. Compare for yourself and if you can "see" it, you'll understand more clearly than what you've read here, why I made the switch and if you're smart, you will too!

R.Green
Traverus National Executive




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was very interested in the Travel industry and did my research through the small business administration before joining YTB. With my 20 years of sales experience I found that I could sell a $500.00 product consistently and build a downline but many I recruited did not have that sales skill set. With a price point of $500.00 trust me you are going to have to sell. I began to look for other networkers online and came across Travers travel. When I decided to try it out and keep my YTB position(shh) I found a night and Day Difference.

All of the People that did not have the $500.00 to start YTB got started instantly in Traverus without hesitation the price was a no brainer. Not only that they were able to go out get others quickly and with much more ease so much so My business has grown to over 600 people in less than 10 months and still growing. I have travel Agents in Denmark, Canada, Germany, Italy and growing International. Traverus is a Great ground floor International opportunity with a price the massive can afford.

Pastor Brewer
National Executive
International Trainer


Join YTB for Free

Listen many people are being told to dig into thier pockets and get in position for some big announcement. and YTB Franchise "considerations". Listen I got a Call Yesterday from someone who was not told by a family Member that they could Join YTB for Free.

Like I tell people if its so good then let me join for free and show me how to recruit people and and earn the $500 to get started as an RTA from profit. Fact is if you Sell 6 other people to get started in YTB That is only $300 in your Pocket you are Still Short $200 to get started.

Thats the reality of it now imagine your paying $50 a month still trying to make back your first $500 investment. In this Economy it is going to take you awhile to find 6 people to give you $500.

Join YTB for free and see the response you get when you show people the business and then tell them $500! If you are still friends after that.

Join Traverus and then Call them up and say hey you can get started now for under $200. Watch the difference. It's simple and that is how different it is working Traverus than it is YTB. More people are able to Join. That is Why 80% of the entire company in Traverus Got a Check Last Week!

It took YTB 3 years to get 3k people...Traverus did it in 6 months.

It took YTB 5 years to get 10k people...Traverus did 10k in a little over a Year.

The writting is on the wall as Traverus is the only Fully International Company in over 98 Countries that we will be the Largest Travel Network.

YTB vs Traverus

YTB Or Traverus

Nothing Personal. Most people are not sales people and to try to get someone to Sell a $500.00 product working partime from home you have to be good one. And The average person working a homebased business for the first time does not know how to sell nor do they even want to. So I don't recommend (YTB) your travel biz as the most duplicatiple MLM business. However I have found for those wanting to get involved in the Networking industry with the same product can do it for much less $119.00 to be exact with Traverus, and that is my suggestion.

Here is the real cost of Your Travel Biz or YTB Travel is 499.00 for the RTA position but you are not a real travel agent at this price you only have the right to Refer Travel to your website. If you want to work directly with the suppliers you have to get Certified and Pay $150.00 more so that is 650.00 but that is not all if you want to work with nonprofit organizations you have to pay another $150.00 and that makes the total about $800.00

I don't think YTB Travel Network is a Scam. I know from experience as current travel agent of the company but its just not the most duplicatible business at those prices. I hope this sparks discussion to make opportunity seekers look at both companys and compare Traverus and see its the same product and booking engine one just alot less than the other. You can sign up in Your Travel Biz and look at the whole program for free here www.ytb.com/pastorm then compare it with Traveus. Let me know what you think!

Seneca Johnson
(832)640-0286

No comments: